Ellowhale Education is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Division of Zuci Systems.
While there are multiple deserving social causes, we feel that education is the most powerful tool for social change. And we are starting with Class 10 as we believe it is a critical stage that lays the academic foundation.
As an immediate goal we aim to provide free coaching for 20 academically bright but financially weak students.
Our objective is to build an environment where disadvantaged children have equal access to opportunities and, through education, erid the multigenerational cycle of poverty.
Ellowhale Education Coaching Centre for Class 10 is located in Ashok Nagar (60/4, Ground Floor, 11th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai)
Zucians will play a key role, which is to identify the right students. It is a very small but, at the same time, a very crucial step that can make a difference in someone’s life. The only thing you need to do is recommend / nominate deserving students who will be in 10th grade in the academic year 2023-24. You can also spread the word about this social initiative in your community groups and on social media.
- Students must belong to English-medium State Board studying in 10th grade (2023-24 batch).
- Residing within 15 km of Ashok Nagar.
- Strong academic performance in Math and should possess scientific temperament.
If you know of any students who meet the eligibility criteria, please email the details at email@example.com with the student’s name, phone number, and school. Our internal CSR team will take it ahead.
Students can be nominated by Zucians and the general public alike. There will be three parts to the selection process: academic records check done through school, financial background check done through field visits, and personal interview with the candidate.
We are looking to support academically strong but financially weak students from Grade 10. They can include, for example:
- The child of your domestic help, laundry person, or anyone from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of society.
- A child who has lost the breadwinner of the family either due to COVID-19 or any other reason.
- A child of single parent or an orphan
- Any other underprivileged children